[access-uk] Auto complete problem

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:35:23 +0200

Hi all,
I've got a weird problem that I really don't know how to solve. I think Catherine also had the problem where internet explorer kept on auto completing web addresses and user names. I have that problem, but what is strange is that the boxes to do these in the content tab of internet options are unchecked, so it shouldn't be auto completing. I've deleted all my internet history and temporary internet files, I've even re-installed internet explorer and scanned my computer for spyware, but nothing helps. I don't know if it's maybe some other piece of software that is making IE auto complete, does anyone know what I can try or how I can find out and stop it?
Thanks
Ari