[access-uk] Audio problems

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:17:52 +0100

Hi List,

JFW 6, XP SP 2, and onboard sound card. Recently I've not been able to
obtain any input from my mic. However my screen-reader is heard - together
with me typing apparently. I can varify the former from doing tests in Sound
Recorder. I'm sure I've seen a solution to this kind of scenario before, but
can't for the life of me remember what it was!

My Mic volume is set to 90 %, and the 20 DB boost, and mute checkboxes are
checked and unchecked respectively. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK