[access-uk] Re: Audio description on Nebula DigiTV - conversion

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:28:42 -0000

Hi Barry.

I don't honestly know.  I assume it will only convert what actually plays as it
uses windows media player to play the file and then digitally records the
content played to an mp3 file.  If you play the file yourself and you get the
audio described track, then that is what you will get when you convert it.  If
not then I guess it won't.

All the best, Ibrahim