[access-uk] Audio description on Nebula DigiTV - conversion

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:51:47 -0000

If anyone has found a way of taking the MPG recording with audio description
created by the Nebula DigiTV box and converting it to a format that can be
played on something like the Stream could you please share it!!!

I have something like 100+ tv programmes I've recorded and can't be faffed to
sit and listen to them at standard speed - I would like to be able to speed
them up and listen to them as I go about my day...

Any suggestions gratefully received!

All the best,
Barry G