[access-uk] Re: Audio description of Olympics opening ceremony available anywhere?

  • From: "David Mellor" <mrd.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:51:05 +0100

Many thanks John and Petrina,
I went with the mp3 file and did somehow manage to stumble across it, after
also having problems with only being able to find the mp3.exe.
I'm not sure what I did there....
The audio description is pretty good.
I did listen to the radio 5 live broadcast at the time which was also pretty
good but a few details were missing.
Very many thanks,
David