[access-uk] Re: Audio description

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:29:33 -0000

Hello James and all,

Perhaps not precisely what you are searching for, but there is

www.blindy.tv

 which has 5 channels of audio described programmes for free. Worth a quick
investigation, no membership required.

Instead, one can download audio described films and programmes from

www.blindmicemegamall.com

 for free, but one needs to become a member to do so. It is not always possible
to download using the free membership if the site is at maximum capacity,, just
simply try again later, remember it is free.

Paul Benson.