[access-uk] Re: Audio descripption ontelevision

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:55:31 -0000

Hi Billy

You would need to ask Virgin Media about providing this in some way, but I
thought it wasn't available through them.  This may have changed though, so
don't take my word for that.

Your alternative might be to purchase a box that carries it, but I personally
don't understand all this crap about not having AD on all appliances that carry
Freeview or satellite channels.  Let's just have it and stop the nonsense I
say. (smiles.)

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace