[access-uk] Audio Memo Recorder

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:28:47 -0000

Hello listers

Can anybody recommend a pocket memo recorder?

My requirements are that it should record files in MP3, be easy to use with either spoken menus or obvious controls, e.g. no display. It should also be very easy to transfer files to a PC either by removing a memory card and plugging it into the PC or via a USB connection.

Currently I use my Victor Stream but this records memos in some proprietary format.

Mike Ray

--

Michael A. Ray

Analyst/Programmer