[access-uk] Audio Format Converter

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 03:17:20 -0000

Hi List.

I'm looking for an accessible audio conversion program. Something that will
convert OGG and WAV files etc, to the MP3 format. I'm using JAWS 7.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've tried 4Musics Audio Multi Format Converter, and Audio Converter Pro
from Acoustica, and couldn't get on with them at all.

Switch, from NCH Swift Sound, I did like, but would like to examine a couple
more before getting out the plastic.

Darran