[access-uk] Re: Audio Description on NTL

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:42:18 -0000

Dave,

Mike saw something written recently but I'm afraid we don't have it any
more.  Basically NTL are starting with BBC1 and further programmes from
other channels will appear at a later date.  The NTL web site gives
quite a lot of information about what they're doing for disabled people
and about a new handset, with differing buttons etc., but there's
nothing suitable for totally blind people in what they say about
interaction etc.  We haven't called them yet because we wanted to check
some details of our handset before calling, in case they don't know
which one we have, and we feel it's pretty unlikely that the Customer
Services team will really know anything.

As they say, if you hear before we do then let us know . . ..

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx