[access-uk] Re: Audio Description on NTL

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:58:47 -0000

HI David,
I have heard that NTL will start transmitting the audio description for BBC1 this year, with the other channels following at a leisurely rate. This cane from a rehab. officer who is always on the ball. I would normally suggest getting full details from NTL, but that would be, as always, a waste of tine. They will only be transmitting the a d which the programme maker has already provided, so I can't understand why it should take so long once they have started.
I may be able to get more on Monday, and will repost

Regards
Philip
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>