[access-uk] Re: Audio Description for Scotland

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:21:30 +0100

Hi Peter

Good point, although with the very low level of audio Description on TV
anyway I imagine it will be a while before they get round to describing
regional programmes.  I suppose the question is whether this issue is an
unavoidable problem with the sky platform, because of a bad implementation
of AD or whatever.  Someone more knowledgeable than I am will have to answer
that one.

James