[access-uk] Re: Audio Description

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:08:44 +0100

Hi. Unfortunately one feature the remote control is lacking is the
ability to change the AV screen. I have to ask the wife or children to
change this as I use Apple TV time to time. I wished I researched in
the first place but since I wasn't aware of touch pannels! I didn't
even give it a thought.

MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx