[access-uk] Re: Audio Description

  • From: "valerie" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:17:08 +0100

Hi Barry.

I tried re-tuning the channels last night but nothing changed so I gave RNIB a
call this morning.  Apparently there is some re-tuning going on this week in
some regions including Granada which is affecting audio description.  It should
be back to normal by weekend or early next week.  Hope this is of help to
others.

Valerie.