[access-uk] Re: Audio Description

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:05:39 -0000

Hi George

Thanks a lot for that. I know more models than they list currently offer AD, so perhaps their list just hasn't been updated. Still a very useful resource.

I usually buy items like this from either Argos or Currys purely for convenience. I obviously can't trust the product info on the Argos Website for AD compatibility, and the staff at Currys don't have the knowledge or patience to try out sets. My only other two options are to go to a smaller shop where they might have more time to offer, but of course probably not as big a range of sets. Alternatively, get a model name from someone who has purchased a set recently so I know it is definitely AD compatible. No doubt I'll get there in the end!

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx