[access-uk] Re: Audio Described Movies in MP3 format

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:59:46 +0100

andy. you CATALOG them as ogg. these will not play on a standard mp3 player but i can convert them to mp3 with soundforge. are they the full dvd, or the audio tracks only?
great list.
i don't have many films, but i do have about 3,000 drams on mp3. but maybe you like to watch the movies and listen to the audio
look forward to your reply.
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>