[access-uk] Audio Boo and Facebook

  • From: Mary Tottle <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:56:05 -0400

Hi,

I enjoy a great deal on Audio Boo but is there anyone on the list who can tell me how to go about removing them from my timeline on Facebook? They seem to be taking it over with all their interviews and I am unable to find a remove button. I have also tried going on to their website but haven't found anything apart from a like button.

Regards

Mary