[access-uk] Re: Audible new site question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:06:46 -0000

Hi Will, why would you say it's not blind friendly? I actually found the site
to be good and less cluttered. It's just that header thing that bothers me. I
think the audio sample affects everyone VI or otherwise, unless there's some
button that screen readers can't recognise. It will be interesting to see what
reply Iain gets from Audible.

Cheers,
Amro