[access-uk] Re: Audible formats?

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:56:39 +0000

Hi Andrew

To check device compatibility with audible enhance format, go to
www.audible.co.uk/devices for a complete and comprehensive list of all devices
supported. This will give you details of the requirements to transfer audio to
these devices as well as any special considerations necessary. Good luck
estimation mark

Sent from my iPhone