[access-uk] Re: Audible downloads

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:32:52 +0100

Andy,

        I've downloaded a book from Audible.co.uk this evening, so it seems
that the site itself is working ok. An HTTP 500 error usually means that a
script has failed to work or that a database connection hasn't been made
properly.

        It's worth checking your browser settings, as well as your
connection settings and any anti-virus software that may be in the way. It
does sound as though the problem may be some changed settings at your end,
but there's no guarantee of course.

Regards,
Léonie.