[access-uk] Re: Audible cash machines

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:39:56 +0000

Hmm will have to check my local HSBC, last time I did it wasn't talking but
that was a couple of months ago.

What about Barclays in Maidstone? The one in Croydon town centre has talked for
over a year now.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: