[access-uk] Re: Audible and the Touch

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:40:01 -0800

Just a correction.  You do not need the Audible Download Manager.  Yes you do
need to activate your account with Audible which I did when I attempted to
import my first Audible book into iTunes but iTunes transfers them to your iPod
like any other content.  As for the Audible app, I do have it and I am a little
disappointed that I can't browse and buy / use my credits from within the app
itself.  It is nice and it lets you stream your purchased content direct from
your library.  However, if you have all this content already on your computer
and in iTunes you could just stick with the iPod music player already on your
Touch.