[access-uk] Re: Audible and nokia n91

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:34:14 +0100

Hi Barry,

You don't use the Audible manager at all to install it.  Go download Audible
Air for the N91, and you will get an executable which extracts a .SIS file.
Then use PC Suite to install it.  You don't need Audible Manager at all, not
even to activate it, since you can do this on the N91 over the air.

All the best

Steve