[access-uk] Re: Audible access site

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:12:36 +0100

Hi Sandra,
Interesting. I must correct two things in my previous email to list on this
subject. My ie has automatically updated itself to ie10 and it was Adobe
flash player that she updated.
I am using ie 10 with win8 on a 32 bit laptop. Firefox didn't work until she
updated Adobe flash player to the latest and java to the latest add-on for
Firefox. As you say I don't know why these should be necessary when they
weren't a few weeks ago.
However, I now have the play sample button working perfectly and all other
links seem ok. I suspect that they are trying to fuse the login with Amazon
and also audible.com.
Anyway, my ie10 with Jaws  or NVDA still won't let me login. After putting
in my password and pressing the login button it does nothing, just sits
there looking at me!
Regards
Aedan.