[access-uk] Re: Audible access site

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:57:14 -0400

It might be a lot like the Amazon site. Once some blind folk had difficulty with the main site. They complained about the problems they were having. An alternative site was created. Which, as far as I understand it, was not kept up to standard with the main site. Further as either computer skills, or screen reader technology advances progressed, we blind folk were better able to navigate the site. Thereby eliminating the necessity, in my opinion, for the screen reader accessible site. Also, a separate site gives the impression we aren't able to navigate sites designed for everyone else. Which isn't always true. Though there may be exceptions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>