[access-uk] Re: Audible: My Account page again

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 17:47:35 +0100

Try looking for the link using the mouseover keystroke, JawsKey + Windows + ;

On 01/08/2010 16:10, Amro Bilal wrote:
Hello all,
Few weeks back some people reported that they couldn't make changes to their account settings on the Audible site using Jaws and IE8. After some discussion on list some members reported that indeed they can't make changes but others said they had no issues with the Audible site using Jaws and IE8. I was one of the latter group or should I say used to be! I am no longer able to change any of my Audible account settings. Jaws now on my system doesn't recognise the graphical link to expand a settings section on the My Account page. When entering or pressing the spacebar on the what used to be a graphical link to Jaws now nothing happens. Well, just what others previously reported happening on their machines. So, I am wandering if anyone have found a solution? I recall some people wanting to contact Audible about this issue. So I hope you don't mind me asking if you have heard back from Audible at all? I have tried the Audible site using IE8 with Jaws v11 and v10 but the problem persisted in both versions . However, with Firefox v3.6.3 Jaws does not seem to have any problems clicking that graphical link.
Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Amro

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5331 (20100801) __________