[access-uk] Re: Audible Manager and Windows Media Player

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:13:49 -0000

Hi, as far as I remember all you need to do to select windows media player as the default player is go to the Audible managers options and its in desktop playback select windows media player. That should be all you need to do.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>