[access-uk] Audible Listening Sample

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:16:44 -0000

Hi
I have received a reply from Audible. Unfortunately, while it is good to get a
reply containing an apology, I don't think I would advise you to hold your
breath too rigorously.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I have pasted the response below.

Iain

Dear Iain,

Thanks for contacting Audible UK.

Yes this has recently been reported to us - unfortunately it's one of the bugs
we've found with the site since it went live. We do currently have our web team
looking into why this has happened and we hope to have it resolved in the near
future although I do not have a time frame I could tell you - sorry.

Regards,

Aaron Wassell
Audible Customer Support