[access-uk] Re: Audible Books

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:27:17 +0100

Hi,

You need to activate your Milestone first.

Go into Audible Manager with the Milestone disconnected. Then connect while
Manager is running. Then go to Devices and Add Device. Finally you should
be able to add your Bones Product as they call it, then activate it.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services