[access-uk] Audible Books

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:42:43 -0000

Hi All

I’ve just joined the Audible UK book library and have just downloaded my first
book. Quite a long one at 32 hours and only in 4 parts. This means if I need to
the current track which are around 8 hours long. It would be just great to
break these down into smaller tracks but the file format is .aa which I
understand is Audible’s encrypted system which is not breakable by any software
available.

If this is correct does anyone know of a solution to my problem, please.

Many thanks

Roger