[access-uk] Re: Audasity

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:51:26 +0100

Thanks Jonathan.  I want it for the Mac.  Now I am aware of Audasity and Sound
Flower but I think I need an external microphone for Sound Flower unless you
can tell me otherwise.  At least I found when I was trying to configure sound
flower and audasity, I did not have a headset on and this meant that once
configured I had no sound.  Not sure if the configuring was incorrect producing
no sound or if I did require the headset to listen.  The programme could be on
the BBC or another channel, I would be aware of BBC Podcasts but I was thinking
in terms of listening live.

Eleanor