[access-uk] Attention Moderator

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:45:57 +0100

Dear Moderator
I feel that personal comments such as those below should not be posted to the list and find the remarks insulting.

On 26 Oct 2013, at 13:37, Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Eleanor.
As usual, your missing the point entirely.  Sam provides an affordable
and affective solution for a price that is fare and reasonable given the
competition and his time.  If you have a problem with the one you
ordered, I'm sure Sam would be more than happy to repair or replace it
for you, or are you going to batter him to the ground like you do with
everyone else who is unfortunate to cross your path?