[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:30:19 -0000

Hi all,

I know there have been lots of problems with Norton and will accept what
everyone's saying but I am wondering if the problems some experience
have to be weighed for visually impaired users against the difficulties
of actually using McAffee.  I have not used McAffee so would be
interested in comments on this.  Also I have not paid for an upgrade of
Norton since they changed the system (less than a year ago) for payment
and re-register and am interested to know how this works now and whether
it is better.  It couldn't be worse, surely, for me than last year when
I think I ended up paying three times the going rate because I could get
hold of nobody to give me money back for registering unnecessarily
because I thought I hadn't succeeded!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx