[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:26:00 -0000

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for the info.

Many people on this list will know the problems I have experienced with Norton, thankfully not of late but I must say I have never found it a problem to renew my subscription. I believe I just clicked on renew subscription in Norton and found it easy to subscribe. I was a little surprised that my Norton System Works and Norton Firewall had different subscription dates as I felt sure I installed them the same day but apart from that I found subscribing easy.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>