[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:12:20 -0000

Thanks.  I appreciate this information.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mary
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

Hi Carol,

As you know, I have had lots of Problems with Norton and when my
subscription finishes this year, I shall probably go with another
supplier.
I tried McAffee and it seemed to break up my sound card.  I was having
all
sorts of problems.  I believe Sandra uses McAffee and Window-Eyes and
has no
problems, so perhaps she's more qualified to comment.  I just seemed to
get
lots of problems with McAffee, that's why I stayed with Norton.

Regards

Mary