[access-uk] Re: Attaching an email to an email

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:39:48 +0100

Kevin, many thanks for that, job done.
Jim

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Lloyd
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:31 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Attaching an email to an email

  An easy way to attach the e-mail is to arrow up and down your list of e-mails
in your inbox or other outlook folder and press control + C when you reach the
e-mail you wish to attach.  Now just press control + V in the body of the
e-mail you wish to attach it to and job done.

  Kevin Lloyd
  E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx