[access-uk] Re: Asus netbook and Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:36:26 +0100

Frustration, frustration. I'm going through all the steps but not getting that
icon in the system tray. I'll try again later when someone with sight is around
as maybe I'm just not finding it quickly enough before it times out.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx