[access-uk] Re: Asus EEPC1005HA

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:25:53 -0000

I fancy the Samsung N140.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:04 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Asus EEPC1005HA

Hello all,
Does anyone have one of these netbooks and if so how well do they work with JAWS? My dad's going to get me a netbook for Christmas and I prefer the Asus due to the quite long battery life compared to the Acer Aspire 1 my dad saw
which only have 3 hours. The ones he's interested in either come with
Windows XP Home Edition and has a 10 hour battery life or there's a newer
one that comes with Windows 7 Starter and has a 8 and a half hour battery
life. I just want to be mobile in terms of communication and portability
rather than "locking" myself up in my room using my Acer Aspire 5735 laptop
all the time.
Thanks. Take care.
From Chris.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4597 (20091111) __________