[access-uk] Re: Assistance with sound editting

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:14:00 +0100

I would echo Damon's recommendation of Sound Forge. If you have to pay for it yourself, and if you don't need to go to a very advanced level, you might consider SF audio studio. It's a cut down version of the full programme, but is quite capable of most sound editing tasks.

Ted

On 22/05/12 12:33, Damon Rose wrote:
Sony Sound Forge.

I am editing our radio programme in another window I've got open right
now. And it's Sound Forge I'm using.

To listen to the results of my editing with Sony SoundForge, check out
our podcast here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/ouch

...Damon