[access-uk] Asking on behalf of a friend

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:06:26 -0000

A friend who is totally blind tells me that her husband informed her that her
screen has gone over to landscape.  She asked me whether installing k1000 had
anything to do with this and I told her that it wouldn't cause that to happen.
Has anyone on the list any ideas as to what might have happened and how to fix
it.