[access-uk] Re: Asking A Question for a Friend - Broadband and wi-fi

  • From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:06:29 +0100

Asuming that nothing has been altered, the key should be on the router.

if the router is a BT home hub 3, there is a pull out tab on the top edge of the router that he needs to pull out and get somebody sighted to read for him.

Hope this helps.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skype: bobba2006
Messenger: Kulvinder@xxxxxxxx