[access-uk] As I'm already on BT broadband, and have recieved an offer of BT vision, does anyone know if this is accessible ? was Re: Re: advice on reasonably priced accessible TVS with freeview required please.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:35:04 -0000

Hi all,Sorry to reply to my own message, and change the subject slightly in the process, but I received a message today from the BT Broad band team today offering me BT Vision, a package that offers me freeview. Obviously I need to look into whether the package would work on my existing analogue TV using a box, or whether I would need a new TV, but I was wondering if anyone on the list knew whether the BT Vision was accessible and offered Audio Description.

Thank you all in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon