[access-uk] Re: Articles for the blind labels

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:32:54 -0000

Same rules as for the UK David, if they are genuin articles for the blind,
then Yes, post them the same way, afix an airmail sticker to your package
beit letter or parcel and it should take around 7 days to Austrailia, 10 to
America.  I never have any problems plus I ask for a certificate of postage
just to prove it was actually posted.

Best wishes, Christine W.----- Original Message -----