[access-uk] Re: Articles for the blind labels?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:12:34 +0100

Hi Alistair,

Where on earth did they get that price?  Did you add some
extras, such a Recorded or Registered Delivery.

We use Royal Mail's SmartStamp software here, and have done
for a couple of years.  It does the calculations for you.

According to this, a 4 Kilo Standard parcel costs £7.70 to
anywhere in the U.K.  Adding compensation up to £500 only
adds £3.50 to that.

Even a 4 Kilo FIRST CLASS packet only comes to £14.09.

George.