[access-uk] Re: Article on Office 2007

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:34:37 +0100

I haven't read the article you forwarded as yet, but Apparantly Katherine it
seems Word 2007, and I guess the rest of Office 2007, looks as if accessability
will be good.  Take a listen to Main Menu for the past two-three weeks to hear
Window-Eyes and JFW focused editions which mention 2007 in some detail.

Window-Eyes 6 is going to work with it well, and JFW users will have to upgrade
to version 8 I believe.

Seems the new UI automation promised in Vista won't be there at its release so
we''l have to waite for general improvements in Windows OS access a bit longer.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx