[access-uk] Arsenal.com problem?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:04:15 +0100

Hi, I have tried to visit http://www.arsenal.com
When I first get there there is an ad to subscribe to arsenal plus, and threre
is also a link that says "click here to enter arsenal.com".  The problem is,
when I click that link, jaws reports that there's only 1 frame and no links
there, an empty frame called "click here to find out more".  When I asked my
sited brother to have a look at his computer, he says that everything comes up
fine at his end, unfortunately he doesn't know enough about HTML jaws or
computers in general to have any idea why would jaws behave like it does.  So,
can anyone have a look to see if anything here makes sence?  Of course if
someone who has site and knows at least a bit about jaws or at least why would
this be happening would be very useful.  Thanks to anyone for any possible help.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sudar.co.uk
Phone: 08701993565