[access-uk] Arranging files in Windows Explorer

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:23:26 +0100

Hi,

I have about 20 files I would like to sort by the date/time they were
created.  Is it possible to do this and how?  In Windows Explorer/My
Computer/Computer or whatever it calls itself, there is a sort by
under the View menu but I don't see date, but I may be missing
something.  If it's not possible to do it this way is there some other
way I can do it?  Of course I can look at the properties of the files
to work out which came first and then rename them so they're ordered
correctly, but this might get tricky/tedious as most of them were
created on the same day at slightly different times.

Any suggestions?
Catherine