[access-uk] Re: Arranging files

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:29:10 +0100

Call the file "01 introduction" and number the other files accordingly and you will get the order you want.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Beasley
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:42 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Arranging files

I will experiment with what you suggest. I have copied the particular
foulder onto a memory stick which will be copied elsewhere, and the first
file I put into the foulder is a file called introduction. Hoever, when I
looked at the foulder, the first file was announcements.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>