[access-uk] Re: Are there free programs for converting .wma files to .mid files?was Re: A question about conversion programs for converting MP3 files to Midi files

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:26:07 +0100

Hi Alexander

You need to go into the "nokia Phone Browser" option from within My Computer or Windows Explorer, browse down to the sounds\digital folder of your phone or memory card and paste the file(s) in there, as you would paste anything else.

HTH

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>