[access-uk] Are there Freeview TV Guides that are accessible in Braille or online?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:37:40 -0000

Hi all,

As I believe I mentioned in a recent thread, I have recently
been given a second-hand, but almost new, TV and Freeview
box.

My question is, is there a way of accessing a Freeview
program guide in a format other than online?  I realise that
the RNIB can't add program listings for Freeview Channels to
the current Television Guide they produce, but is there a
way to access Freeview listings electronically without
resorting to the inaccessible Freeview EPG?

If at all possible, I'm looking for a solution that would
allow me to access Freeview listings by e-mail preferably a
week in advance.

Alexander Shannon